The next SEMA-bound tricked-out Hyundai we get to drool over is based on the Tuscan SUV. The color-change blue metallic Vaccar Hyundai Tucson Sport Concept is an attempt at making the ultimate urban cruiser that is both fast and menacing.
Stuff like this can’t really be called a success of failure because, for one thing, everyone has their definition for those words. Objectively, Vaccar Hyundai Tucson Sport is indeed what its maker had envisioned. But since replicating this car in the real world would cost an INSANE amount money, it is something utterly useless. Well, maybe not utterly, seeing as it does make for a good show car. You could draw some inspirations from this Tusan if you are looking to tune yours. OK, so not the Boostec turbochargers, or the expensive Concept One wheels, or the unique paint job. But the Vaccar bodykit on this car looks pretty awesome. And some of the interior treatments are within the reach of the average tuning enthusiast.
Vaccar Hyundai Tucson Sport Concept Specs:
- Boostec Turbocharger, R50 Blow-off Valve
- AEM Air Intake System and Charge Pipe Kit
- Mishimoto G-Line Intercooler
- VMS Racing Baffled Oil-Catch Tank, Cap and Star Fender Washers
- Vaccar Front-mount Piping and Cat-back Exhaust
- Magnaflow Performance Mufflers and Stainless Builder Kit
- XS Power D Series 3400 Battery
- AMSOIL Signature Series Synthetic Oil and Filter
- Concept One Forged Wheels 20×9.5” CF-003SX
- Continental ExtremeContact Sport 255/35R20 tires
- Vaccar-Power Stop Front and Rear Z23 Evolution Brake Kit
- VMS Racing Forged Extended Lugnuts
- Vaccar-Gecko G-Street Coilovers
- BASF R-M Paint Systems, Blue Metallic color change with Silver partial 2-tone
- Vaccar Front Lip, Side Skirts, Rear Diffuser and M&S Mesh Front Grille
- Diode Dynamics RGB LEDs, wireless WiFi Controller
- Katzkin Ice Grey Leather, Fog Suedezkin, Blue Stitch
- AutoMeter AIRDRIVE WiFi Boost, Oil, Wideband A/F Gauges Dash-top Triple Gauge Pod
- Vaccar Android-powered 9” Multimedia, WiFi Head Unit
- Soundstream 9” Headrest Mount LCDs, DVD-MobileLink, Picasso 12” Powered Subwoofer Enclosure, 6.5? 2-Way Component Sets, Nano 520w Class D 4ch Amplifier
The post SEMA 2017: Vaccar Hyundai Tucson Sport Concept appeared first on Motorward.