The guys at Permaisuri tuning shop have already proven themselves to be of great taste when it comes to matching exotic cars with exotic wheels. One of the latest projects was this Mauvine Blue McLaren 570S which they have paired with a set of Vorsteiner wheels.
Granted, it looks purple, but Mauvine Blue McLaren 570S features one of the most special paint jobs the British automaker has in its pallet. It is also featured on the higher end models including the P1. But beautiful though it is, this paint work makes it difficult picking the right wheels and the right color for those wheels. But with those Vorsteiner V-FF103 wheels Permaisuri seems to have hit the nail on its head. The rims measure 20 inch in diameter wrapped with Pirelli P Zero Front 245/30-20 Rear 305/30-20.
McLaren 570S Specs:
- 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 3.2 s
- 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph): 9.5 s
- Top speed: 328 km/h (204 mph)
- Power-to-weight: 434PS per tonne
- Engine Configuration: V8 Twin Turbo / 3799cc
- Power: 570PS (562 bhp) @ 7,400 rpm
- Torque: 600Nm (443 lb ft) @ 5,000-6,500 rpm
- Transmission: 7 Speed SSG
- CO2: 258 g/km
- Economy: 25.5 mpg 9.22 l/100 km (EU combined)
- Dry weight: 1,313 kg (2,895 lb) with lightweight options
- Weight distribution: 42 / 58
- Length: 4,530mm
- Width: 2,095mm
- Height: 1,202mm
The post Mauvine Blue McLaren 570S by Permaisuri appeared first on Motorward.