As the most potent road-going variant of Chevrolet’s second hottest car, the 2017 Camaro ZL1 has already won the praise and admiration of many a journalist. Thing is though, those guys judge a car by how fast it goes in straight line and how it handles round the bends. And that’s about it. If you want to live with this car every day, you need to have a good look at it inside and out first.
And that is what this nice new video by SaabKyle provides. It offers an in-depth look at the 2017 Camaro ZL1 with all the features and highlights of the car explained to you in simple terms. This time there is also a road and track test because, after all, the ZL1 is a performance machine.
2017 Camaro ZL1 Highlights:
- 6.2-liter supercharged LT4 V-8 making 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque
- All-new 10R90 10-speed automatic transmission (set to Track mode to enable Performance Algorithm Shift calibration, providing optimal gear selection without the need to manually select gears)
- FE4 Suspension with Magnetic Ride Control
- Performance Traction Management
- Forged 20-inch wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 tires
- Brembo brakes with front 15.4-inch rotors and six-piston calipers and rear 14.4-inch rotors and four-piston calipers
- Lift-reducing front fascia elements with cooling ducts and Chevrolet “flowtie”
- Full underbody shielding
- ZL1-specific rear spoiler and diffuser
- 11 heat exchangers
The post Let’s Go Deep on 2017 Camaro ZL1 appeared first on Motorward.